In the RaiseNow Hub (https://hub.raisenow.com) you have the possibility to export up to 10.000 transactions as a *.CSV or .*XLS file in order to further use and analyse the data of the donors/payers. You can filter the transactions, e.g. by time period or by status, for instance "successful", and thus limit your export. You will find the button "Export" at the top right corner, click on it and the *.CSV file/*.XLS files will be downloaded automatically.
Option 1) Download *.XLS file
For this option, just click on .*XLS and the file will be downloaded automatically. You can access it via your downloads on your PC/laptop and open it in your Excel programme.
Option 2) Download *.CSV file
Please do not open the downloaded *.CSV file directly but first open your programme (e.g. Google Sheet, Excel) so that you can import the corresponding *.CSV file there and create a new sheet in your file if necessary.
Here you can find a detailed step by step guidance for importing *.CSV files into a Google spreadsheet:
1. Open a new Google spreadsheet
2. Go to File and select "Import". Navigate to "Upload" and select the saved *.CSV file from your download folder.
3. Select "Replace data at the selected cell" and click on "Import data".
The data is available to you for further processing and use.
Here you can find a short video tutorial:
If you want to import the downloaded *.CSV file into an Excel spreadsheet, please follow the steps below:
1. Open a new Excel file
2. Go to File and select "Import". Navigate to "Upload" and select the saved *.CSV file.
3. When you open the file, the data is displayed in a rather jumbled way. Please select everything before navigating to "Data" and then to "Text to Data".
4. A new window will open. First select "Separated" and click on "Next".
5. In the next step, under "Separator", you have the option of selecting what you would like to use to separate your columns, e.g. tab stop or semicolon (we recommend semicolon).
6. Then you can select the data format of the data, we recommend "Standard".
7. Then click on "Finish
The data is now available for further processing.
If you have any questions, please contact us at mailto:email@example.com